【 Overall Quality Management Innovation, Research and Development Customer Satisfaction 】
To adapt the spirit of ISO 9001, all Water-base pigment concentrates must be examined and qualified by quality tests list as below before final product stage:
1. Solid Content, %
2. Viscosity, CPS
3. PH Value
4. Partical Size, μm
5. Color Shade
6. Color Strength
In addition,we could provide the certificate of analysis,test reports,keep sample or any other specific examinations to meet customer's requirement.
§ Different water-based pigments will have different experimental methods, using different resins, will discuss with customers and confirm the final end-product test method.
(1) 24 item Azo Dyes
(2) 10 item Extractable Heavy Metals
(3) Alkylphenol ethoxylates (NPEO,OPEO) , Alkyphenols (NP,OP)
(4) Phthalates (DBP, DINP, DEHP, DIDP, DNOP, BBP)
We do not use any raw material contains any SVHC restricted by REACH regulation. And finished product test report can be met the nternational environmental standards and regulation.
(1) Color difference report (△a, △b, △c, △E)
(2) Nano particle analysis report
(3) Water-based Paint color matching experiment